Friday 12 June 2015

Short Review of the Trading Session

As I expected and I said the EURUSD is down -0.67%, it´s trading right now at 1.1185. Yesterday US released a better than expected Retail Sales (1.2% vs 1.1% expected), Core Retail Sales (1.0% vs 0.7% expected). Also the Export Price Index and Import Price index was better than the forecast of the market. US Initial Jobless Claims figure was worse than expected but more or less in line with the forecast. Today the European Industrial Production has been released with bad news for Eupean economy, both MoM and YoY were worse than expected. The IMF broke off talks in Greek debt negotiations. Having in mind all these things, it seems normal than the EU will weaken even more. It´s only my opinion, don´t tale it as a trading decision.

EURUSD 4Hour 12/06/2015

In this chart you can see the EURUSD with 4 hours candles. The levels to have in mind today are 1.12717 and 1.10961. During the afternoon the US PPI will be released, the forecasted US PPI is 0.4%.
The US Dollar Index is up +0.47% (95.41), which means that today the USD is getting stronger.

USDJPY 1Hour 12/06/2015

More analysis will be available soon

Tomorrow I'm going to upload a GBPUSD analysis. I appreciate your time, I hope you had enjoyed reading this blog. I'm working hard in order to offer more things and better analysis. Feel free to ask questions and comments. Have a good trading, keep on the rules of your trading strategy. I hope to see you soon here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for participating in fxandfixedincometradring.blogspot.com

8th day small profit that helps me to keep going in the competition

After a successful week and most importantly from recovering almost $6k, I wanted to consolidate my positive results. My desire was to b...