Friday 5 June 2015

Non Farm Payrolls, the doubts of US economy disappear

The EURUSD was going down this morning but then it stopped. The traders were waiting maybe the most important figures of the month. Non Farm Payrolls was so much better than expected, 23% better than expected. What a really good news for the US Economy, they added 280000 people to the workforce. Also they have released a better: average hourly earnings, manufacturing payrolls, government payrolls and private nonfarm payrolls. The US unemployment rate was worse than expected but even with that it´s really good.
I was concern because the IMF suggested that the Fed should delay the rise of the interest rates until early 2016. But with today's figures I guess we will see this rise before the final of the year.

EURUSD 5Min

Also let me show the movement of the bond.

US 10Y T-Note 5Min 05/06/2015

As I commented some days ago, Greece has finally asked the IMF to bundle its June repayments to month-end. I will upload tomorrow a complete analysis of the EURUSD. Have a nice weekend.

#trading  #fx  #bonds  #US10Yt-note  #NFP  #NonFarmPayrolls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for participating in fxandfixedincometradring.blogspot.com

8th day small profit that helps me to keep going in the competition

After a successful week and most importantly from recovering almost $6k, I wanted to consolidate my positive results. My desire was to b...