Wednesday 10 June 2015

Jittery Market, doubts and rumors

The EUR went up early in the morning but then the rationality came back to the market. To sum up the trading day, the EURUSD has moved in a range between 1.12716 and 1.13675. Right now (18:53) the EURUSD is up a shy 0.26%. The EUR is strenghtening these days because the German intrerest rates curve is steepening.

EURUSD 5Min 10/06/2015
 
There are a lot of rumors in the market about a Greek deal with Germany. I think there are jitters in the market. I'm bear for the reason I explained in my article Why the EURUSD should go down? 
The most important resistance is 1.14790
 
EURUSD Daily with EMA's 07/06/015
 
We will see what happen tomorrow. The exponential moving averages in the chart are the following:
          -EMA (12)   1.11532
          -EMA (20)   1.11278
          -EMA (50)   1.10882
          -EMA (100) 1.12371
          -EMA (200) 1.16934
 
EURUSD Daily Triangle 09/06/2015
 
The purpose of this chart is let you see the triangle.
 
Today's figures
 
Bad Italian data (industrial production MoM and YoY). UK keeps releasing good figures:
          -UK industrial Production (MoM) 0.4% instead of 0.1% expected.
          -UK industrial Production (YoY) 1.2% versus 0.6% expected.
          -UK Manufacturing Production (MoM) -0.4% versus 0.1% expected.
          -UK Manufacturing Production (YoY) 0.2% versus 0.4% expected.    
 
Movements of the bond futures
 
           -Euro Bund Future    -0.440 (-0.29%)
           -10Y T-Note Future  -0.39   (-0.31%)
           -UK Gilt Future         -0.03   (-0.03%)
 
Key events for tomorrow
 
           -China Industrial Production (YoY)
           -French CPI
           -French HICP
           -US Core Retail Sales (MoM)
           -US Export Price (MoM)
           -US Import Price (MoM)
           -US Initial Jobless Claims
           -US Retail Sales
           -US Business Inventories
 
Greetings
 
Thank you for reading my Blog. I'm preparing new analysis that I will upload as soon as possible. In the following days I will analyse the cable (GBP/USD). I will keep analysing EURUSD. If you are interested in some special analysis let me know and I will try to cover it. I hope you had enjoyed. Have a good trading and keep on with the rules of your trading strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for participating in fxandfixedincometradring.blogspot.com

8th day small profit that helps me to keep going in the competition

After a successful week and most importantly from recovering almost $6k, I wanted to consolidate my positive results. My desire was to b...