Sunday 24 May 2015

Suprising US CPI



During the last Friday a better than expected US CPI was unveiled. 1,8%!!! It showed the improvement of the US economy. Even when the EURUSD was up in the trading session and once this figure was unveiled this rate fell down straightaway.  The answer of the EURUSD was clear. Also with the doubts of Greece and the early boughts of the bonds from the ECB, I think it should fall. It closed at 1.10107


EURUSD 5Min 19/05/2015

I was short, anyway it is a demo account. For these kind of situations try to be out of the market or hedged. Always follow your strategy.
We will see how the EURUSD moves during the next week. I guess is going to keep falling but it´s only my macroeconomic perspective. Don´t use my advices as a trading decisiĆ³n. Have a good week!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for participating in fxandfixedincometradring.blogspot.com

8th day small profit that helps me to keep going in the competition

After a successful week and most importantly from recovering almost $6k, I wanted to consolidate my positive results. My desire was to b...