Thursday 28 May 2015

Again EURUSD up!!!

For my own surprise, EURUSD has finished up, at least I have made profit. As I'm commenting these days I´m negative with the Euro. The main reason is the Greece doubts. Today Deutsche Bank has published a report of the different outcomes to the Greek tragicomedy. Let me share a link from Zero Hedge:
"The Greek Endgame Is Here": Probability Of IMF Default Now 70%, Says Deutsche Bank


The next reason is the rise of interest rates in US. I have another reasons but they are political. Europe in my humble opinion should be a real economic union, and agree a fiscal standard for all of the countries.


EURUSD 5Min 28/05/2015




This picture shows the trading session for EURUSD. I drew a resistance in the 1.09197 level but finaly was broken at 17:45. My forecast is that the euro should weak against the dollar. The US economy is improving step by step. In my opinion the implementation of the different QE's was successful at least for the markets.




What can we expect tomorrow?


This pair will move tomorrow between 1.10328 and 1.08797. The most important figures tomorrow are:
 -US GDP Price Index (QoQ)
 -Chicago PMI
 -Michigan Consumer Expectations
 -Michigan Consumer Sentiment

Good Luck tomorrow I wish you a good trading day. I will upload more detailed analysis in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for participating in fxandfixedincometradring.blogspot.com

8th day small profit that helps me to keep going in the competition

After a successful week and most importantly from recovering almost $6k, I wanted to consolidate my positive results. My desire was to b...