Wednesday 27 May 2015

Difficult trading session for EURUSD

At the  beginning of the sesión EURUSD was falling until the 1.08250,showing the strenghten of the US Economy. In my opinion this movement was normal, but I was surprised when the price went bellow 1.08302 because this level was an important support for me. My biggest surprise has occurred when during the afternoon the price went up to the levels of the beginning of the sesión.

EURUSD 5Min 27/05/15

We have the Greece problem. J.P. Morgan said that: "Greece is not investable". But anybody know about the negociations. I'm not positive. Trading with these enviroment it's quite tricky because a little rumor can produce a big movement.

EURUSD 1Day 27/05/15

I think it should go down, but we will see. Keep your trading rules always. Have a good trading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for participating in fxandfixedincometradring.blogspot.com

8th day small profit that helps me to keep going in the competition

After a successful week and most importantly from recovering almost $6k, I wanted to consolidate my positive results. My desire was to b...