Saturday 30 May 2015

Analysis of EURUSD daily

As I commented days ago I promised to upload a detailed analysis of the EURUSD.
The daily evolution of this rate is the following:

EURUSD Daily 29/05/2015

As we can see the major trend is bear. The most important levels for me are 1.14646, 1.09661, 1.07333, 1.04932. If the last two days bull trend continues and the price goes above 1.14646, it means that our bear trend will have finished by then. This scenario doesn´t have so much probability at the moment, but I think is good to have in mind. Yesterday the US figures weren't good and if we add the Greek confirmation of the payment to the IMF on the 5th of June, we realize the reason because it closed up. The next level is 1.09661, well EURUSD closed above this level, if the price goes below this rate it´s highly probable that this rate can go around 1.0733. For me the second scenario is the most probable, but we will see the evolution during the next week. The third scenario is that if the price goes bellow 1.07333, it will go down looking for the minimums of this year (1.04932)

Charting Analysis


EURUSD Daily

In the daily chart I draw a doble botton and two bear triangles.

EURUSD 4Hour 29/05/2015

As we can see the bear movements are more aggresive than the bull ones.

Statistical Analysis

I really like the statistical analysis because maths are always right, also you can realize about a lots of things.

N
312
Min Yield
-2,12%
Max Yield
2,14%
Range
4,26%
Intervals
20
intervals var
0,21%
Mean
-0,070%
Variance
0,0031%
Std Deviation
0,5586%
Variation Coef
-0,1255
Asymetric Coef
-0,1808
kurtosis
1,9232
This table represents the statistical analysis of the daily yield of EURUSD.


Maybe with this graphs I can help you to understand more or less the movements of the EURUSD. Also you can adapt your strategy. In the future I would add tecnical indicators, correlation with other pair of currencies, correlations with other assets. trading sistems. Anyway if you are interested in asking me something, feel free to ask me. Thank you, have a good weekend. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for participating in fxandfixedincometradring.blogspot.com

8th day small profit that helps me to keep going in the competition

After a successful week and most importantly from recovering almost $6k, I wanted to consolidate my positive results. My desire was to b...