Monday 25 May 2015

Dull session for EURUSD

Today's trading session has been really quiet. Without any news and bank holiday in London, this rate hasn't moved at all.


 
EURUSD 15Min, 25/05/2015
 
Anyway we should have in mind the war between the different Central Banks, because their decisions can be critical for the move of the rates. Also there are strong rumors about the Brexit.
Let me show you a link of the blog ZeroHedge:

Tomorrow we  should be prepare for the US data: Core Durable Goods Orders (MoM), Durable Good  Orders (MoM), Services PMI, CB Consumer Confidence, and New Home Sales.
For now my forecast is right, we will see if it keeps going down. Good luck with your trading and follow strictly the rules of your trading rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for participating in fxandfixedincometradring.blogspot.com

8th day small profit that helps me to keep going in the competition

After a successful week and most importantly from recovering almost $6k, I wanted to consolidate my positive results. My desire was to b...