Monday 18 June 2018

Recommended article

Hi. I have been reading a lot these days. One of the best articles I´ve read lately is the following:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-16/global-bond-curve-just-inverted-why-jpm-thinks-market-crash-may-be-imminent

It doesn't matter if it comes from JP Morgan (like this case) or from a top Hedge Fund. The analysis is excellent. I'm a big fan of the interest rate curve. Its movements are only monitored by top traders and portfolio managers but you can extrapolate a lot of investment ideas. The main problem, as always, is getting the data. I would like to congratulate ZeroHedge for bringing this kind of content. Thanks.


Have a good trading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for participating in fxandfixedincometradring.blogspot.com

8th day small profit that helps me to keep going in the competition

After a successful week and most importantly from recovering almost $6k, I wanted to consolidate my positive results. My desire was to b...